Worldwide Commercial, PLLC is a boutique brokerage and investment
services firm headquartered in Frisco, TX. Our professionally aggressive
and motivated agents focus on achieving the highest level of results for our
clients by giving each project careful and thoughtful consideration and a
hands on approach. We’ve served a wide range of clients from local businesses to Fortune 100 companies to institutional investment firms with significant experience advising on and closing multi-family, office and retail transactions.
Our services include:
- Real Estate Brokerage - Worldwide Commercial has brokered over $100 million in commercial real estate transactions over the last 2 years using our world-class, hands-on approach to managing the purchase and sales processes. We represent a wide range of clients from office developers to multi-family investors and corporate office tenants.
- Investment Acquisition & Disposition - Worldwide Commercial represents investors on their office, retail and multi-family acquisitions and dispositions utilizing best industry practices, deep market knowledge and best in class technology to analyze and underwrite investment properties in order to exceed client investment return expectations and maximize value on sales. We take an aggressive approach to brokerage, often exceeding valuation and sales prices of larger firms, in order to achieve the best results for our clients and their investors.
- Apartment Complexes/Multi-Family Units
- Project Leasing - We have several clients that have approached us through referrals and word of mouth due to our local expertise and success who previously felt like their brokers were not engaged on their project. When we take a leasing assignment on, we develop a strategic approach and often use a wide range of marketing efforts and our aggressive, responsive and engaged effort to managing the leasing process, developing leads and getting results for our clients.
- Buyer/Tenant Representation - The team at Worldwide Commercial has represented 100’s of tenants and owner/users in over 30 states around the country. We bring years of experience working for national corporate real estate services firms which includes a deep understanding of managing the building tour process, site selection, term negotiations, and lease review for a renewal or relocation, valuable assets for your project.
- Investment Analysis - We utilize our deep market knowledge and expertise along with the industry’s best technology to analyze investment properties for acquisitions and dispositions. Our financial modeling and valuation process recently enabled us to sell a client’s apartment complex for almost $2,000,000 more than several competitors valued it.
Jerad Rector, President and Broker at Worldwide Commercial, PLLC, started the company in 2010 after working for national and international commercial real estate firms focused on corporate portfolio clients. Through those experiences and completed projects, Jerad developed a network of clients and industry relationships across the country and around the world.
Prior to starting Worldwide Commercial, Jerad worked as the Vice President of Business Development at The Stone Group, an Austin, TX based commercial real estate firm. He joined The Stone Group where he helped launched their Dallas office and was responsible for overseeing business development activities for local and national portfolio accounts. Before then, Jerad worked as a Business Development Manager for Mohr Partners, a Dallas based corporate real estate services firm with international capabilities.
Jerad is an active member of the International Business Council for the Frisco Chamber and North Texas Commercial Association of REALTORS (NTCAR), a volunteer head coach for his daughter’s soccer team and a volunteer donor with Carter Blood Care. He graduated from the University of Texas at Arlington with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Communications.
In 2016 and 2017, DCEO Magazine named Jerad Rector a Power Broker for their Office Tenant Representative category. Executives at 68 firms employing 1,706 brokers participated in the program to identify the top commercial real estate professionals in Dallas/Fort Worth as Power Brokers.
Sheniqua graduated from The University of North Texas in Denton, Texas with a degree in Applied Arts and Sciences and a certification in Volunteer Management. She has an extensive background in customer care, office management, policy/procedures implementation and training administration.
Sheniqua is a strong believer in setting the standard in providing great customer service; in addition to, influencing and maintaining a positive work environment. Sheniqua’s personal credo, “SMILE: Sheniqua Motivating and Impacting Lives Everyday” keeps her on track to make each day positive and productive.
Prior to joining Worldwide Commercial, Sheniqua worked in the health care industry where she held roles as an assistant, coordinator and specialist in compliance. Sheniqua is happy to be a part of the team at WorldWide Commercial and she’s excited to utilize and apply her skills in the commercial real estate industry.
In her spare time, she enjoys her adorable dog, Chloe’, watching sports, decorating, traveling and spending time with her family.
South Florida native, Matthew Roth graduated with honors from The Florida State University earning a B.S. in Finance. Eager to begin his career in the commercial real estate industry, and recognizing the strong market here, Matthew chose to make Frisco, Texas his home.
Matthew hit the ground running, meeting industry leaders and studying the area to become an expert in the Frisco and surrounding DFW submarkets. Matthew focuses on office representation, while also using his expertise in finance to guide and assist investors in making the most profitable decisions for their businesses.
Tyler brings his skills from four years as a real estate accountant, two years of real estate project planning, and five plus years of marketing experience to Worldwide Commercial. Tyler’s primary focus will be sourcing investment deals to the team using his diverse background to help with underwriting and marketing of the properties.
Prior to joining Worldwide Commercial, Tyler worked at Stream, Lincoln, and CBRE as a real estate accountant. He has also helped Quiktrip, PrimeLending, Hilltop Securities, and Plains Capital Bank find the best locations for their branches. Alongside the above real estate experience, he has owned and operated his own drone videography business highlighting property sales and development around the DFW area.
Tyler is a graduate from University of Arkansas with a degree in accounting and marketing. Growing up in Tulsa, Oklahoma with the main focus of his playing competitive hockey at the junior and collegiate level. Once hockey ended, he got into the commercial real estate utilizing his diverse accounting and branding skillset and hasn’t looked back.